Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s). You have entered to OhSehunBlog. I just shared what I like and feel. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
Your CBOX CODE HERE
Credits


Basecode by: Mrs AF
Template by :
Ihza
Re
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Other :
Aishah

All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


~ StarLight Tears ~


Wednesday, July 10 8:18 am 0 Atashinci(s)


 The white starlight envelops the tears .The tears fall in the warm wind .Do you feel it? This trembling, quiet whisper that is going your way . I draw you on this white paper . The warm smile holds me . Is this love? Even when i close my eyes, i see only you . I will be waiting for you . I will wait for you . I don't want to see the tears of pain anymore . You let me know . This love that's like a lie, i'll never let it go . Because that love is you . I'm walking in my memories with you
The tears fill even the deepest area of my heart . What should i do? Even in my dreams, i miss you . Please look at me, like the far away stars . Can't you be the one that's in my heart . I will be waiting for you .