Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s). You have entered to OhSehunBlog. I just shared what I like and feel. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
Your CBOX CODE HERE
Credits


Basecode by: Mrs AF
Template by :
Ihza
Re
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Other :
Aishah

All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


Mr Right ~


Tuesday, August 6 2:55 am 0 Atashinci(s)

The moment I saw you unexpectedly one day . I fell in love in first sight and my eyes went around . Even I didn’t know I was going to be like this . Love has come to me, lonely me . Yes there are a lot of handsome boys in the world, but you’re different from them .  Everyone admits it, but you know, you’re just too too . This is insane, you’re making me crazy . He, with short smart hair, I keep thinking about him even with my eyes closed . He, with short smart hair , I feel like I’m going out of my mind . He, with short smart hair, why do I miss him so much . What do I do? What do I do now? I feel like he always near to me . This is insane, you’re making me crazy . 
Lalalalala Lalalalala Lalalalala 
Oh baby you got me crazy
Lalalalala Lalalalala Lalalalala
Oh baby you got me crazy