Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s). You have entered to OhSehunBlog. I just shared what I like and feel. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
Your CBOX CODE HERE
Credits


Basecode by: Mrs AF
Template by :
Ihza
Re
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Other :
Aishah

All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


~ I'am not a prefect girl ~


Wednesday, November 14 12:22 am 0 Atashinci(s)


Don't you know , that i do not have my enough sleep
because of you ?
  I think that should i forgive you.....
 You don't appreciate that right ?

Aku rasa kesian dekat hang..
Tapi dalam masa yang sama aku sakit hati ngan hang...
Kalau aku maafkan ang pun..
Sama ja..
Aku tak akan dapat apa yang aku nak..


I'am not perfect like you..
You have everything...
But me ? Nothing....
You have friends that love you , kind hearted family..
A kind,  handsome and clever boyfriend..
I don't have anything...

My friends just go away from me..
All of my friend leave me..
I know that i'm not a perfect girl..

#I know that....

Aku tak sempurna seperti kau...Kau ada semuanya...Sedangkan aku ? Kawan aku sendiri tinggalkan aku...