Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s). You have entered to OhSehunBlog. I just shared what I like and feel. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
Your CBOX CODE HERE
Credits


Basecode by: Mrs AF
Template by :
Ihza
Re
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Other :
Aishah

All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


Nothing to do..Bored


Thursday, November 22 2:07 am 0 Atashinci(s)

Dear bestfriend ,

You're stupid . You fail . You're weird . You're not perfect . But , That's okay . I'm like that too . We laugh at the randomest things. You know my ugliest side . Even though  we are disagree sometimes . We never fight . When i'm sad , you were always there to make sure that i'm okay . Thanks for being there for me .

# I LOVE YOU <3