Starlight

The Disclaimer





Hello and Welcome my fat zomba(s). You have entered to OhSehunBlog. I just shared what I like and feel. Thank you :)

Travel This Site



The Cbox Song



♦ URL Blog not email ,, please ? :)
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
Your CBOX CODE HERE
Credits


Basecode by: Mrs AF
Template by :
Ihza
Re
Some coding from :
Fatin Hazwani
Other :
Aishah

All rights reserved ® Your Name 2011 - 2012


~ You're Gone ~


Friday, November 9 9:20 pm 0 Atashinci(s)




Cameron Highlands with my bestfriend...
Last memory with him at here...




Last memory with Indera..
My beloved friend...




# Banyak kisah sedih yang telah aku lalui sepanjang minggu terakhir di sini..
   Dua hari sebelum minggu persekolahan ini berakhir , semuanya telah pulih seperti
   sedia kala...Alhamdulillah...

Now you're gone I realized my love . for you was strong
And I miss you here now you're gone . I keep waiting here by the phone
With your pictures hanging on the wall...Is this the way it's meant to be?
Only dreaming that you're missing me . And I'm waiting here at home
I'll be crazy now you're gone . There's an empty place in my heart
It won't alarm me, it will break apart . It won't heal, it never fades away
I'll be thinking about you everyday...